Anda Suka Blog Ini?

::Followers::

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wana

Assalamualaikum.Dik, akak dah jawab tag ni.

Name: Nor Afiti Bt Mohd Basri

Nicknames: Afiti, Tie, Fiti, Kak Long ( My granny call me ,..Kak Long,..Ooo..Kak Long"

Sisters: Uwaa..don't have because I'm the one of female among my sibling

Brothers:2. Riduan and Azidi

Shoe size:8, 9

Height:159 cm + high heel 2@3 cm =161 cm@162 cm..hehe..(Phuh..my weight secret maa)

Where do you live:Kelate di hati lah!

Have you ever been on a plane:Yup, 2x

Swam in the ocean: Not, just the river with my late grand father "Tok Ayah"

Fallen asleep at school:I can't sleep in the class because I'm always look for my teacher eyes while they were teach. If don't have teacher took chance, if too tired.Hehe

Broken someone’s heart:Uncounscious and counscious

Fell off your chair: Not

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No because I don't have special. If want to call, directly I will call someone urgently have something

Saved e-mail:Important email. I dont like too much email. I created folder to save important email.

What is your room like: The rest place

Home:Village

Right now: Want to sleep

What’s right beside you: Mingguan Wanita and Haluan Magazines

What is the last thing you ate: Nasi Ayam. I ate with Rokiah

Ever had Chicken pox: HUrghh!Bad episode, last semester

Sore throat: Not, because test vokal everyday..Wah..(Joke).

Stitches:

Do you believe in love at first sight: Not. I'm Pragmathic and storage style
Like picnics: Sure, I Like! Calm..

Who was/were the last person you danced with: Dila, my junior in my house. Crazy time

Last made you smile: Always lah..None stop..haha

You last yelled at: Crazy mood and jiwang mood layan...

Talked to someone you like: Who,..?Hurm..

Kissed anyone: My prince in my dream..haha(what u was dreamt haaa...?haha). Not la..just my pillow

Got sick:Back bone not bokbong.hehe

Talked to an ex: Not

Miss someone: Yes..My grannya and mommy

Who do you really hate: Liar not sincere person

Do you like your hand-writing: Of course, my fingers always dance, and I will appreciate because my cognitive help my fingers to dance gracefully.

Are your toe nails painted: Not

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My bed, If went to others house, I will sleep jer lah.

What color shirt are you wearing now: Dark blue, KPT t-shirt.Hehe

Are you a friendly person: Yes,..hehe

Do you have any pets: Not, because episode while I was in secondry school, my cat died. I don't want to have pet. I love fish, and cat

Do you sleep with the TV on: Sometimes

What are you doing right now : Blogging (Writing)

Can you handle the truth: I hope

Are you closer to your mother or father: First my father, but now My Mum

Do you eat healthy food: I'm vegeterian

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Not because never take

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Room, sleep and think how to settle down

Are you confident: Hope will forever and Allah gives to me.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1) Repaired my "best" bicycle

2) Play badminton with my father and mother

3) Always went to dinner with family

4) Form one

5) My father bought me a lot of books

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1) Want go Mecca in the early years my mother and my father too

2) Help the poor

3) Build the mosque near my dream house as long others will pray at there

4) Continue my studying and travel the world to find "something" and my dream bussiness

5) Build "Harapan House"

5 of my bad habits:

1) Difficult to sleep

2) Over super ego (sometimes like to blame my own self). But I think the way motivate my self too

3) Berlenggang-lenggang..if wake up from sleep..hehe

4) Always want my brother do..itu..ini..but,they not me,,.hurmm

5) Like to eat.hehe

5 places I’ve lived/living:

1) Thailand

2) Kelantan

3) Melaka

4) Perak

5) Pahang

People to tag this survey:

1) Suhada (Areda) again.Hehe

2) Yati

3) Aina

4)Aida

5) Dr.Alya (If you have free time)

6) Anyone who are reading this entry

No comments:

::Window Shopping, Trendy and Design::

Doaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLv-Nnr8XhI&feature=player_embedded#at=42