Anda Suka Blog Ini?

::Followers::

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Career

Dr. Afiti
Assalamualaikum.

Money and career very crutial for myself. But, it is not mean im neglect my focus for my family. Because my family, money and career going to be more crutial than others.

I pray...pray and pray....
I wish...I could finish for master study very well...
I wish... I could further for PhD on 2013...
I wish...I have a child on my going to further for PhD as long as he/she can feel the enviroment and learn something as his/her mum do.

-Work hard and never dissappointed for you way-

I will sit 3 paper exam start from 23-31 Disember.
Wish me luck
I hope with warm hearted


No comments:

::Window Shopping, Trendy and Design::

Doaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLv-Nnr8XhI&feature=player_embedded#at=42