Anda Suka Blog Ini?

::Followers::

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I really appreciate yOU!You?

Assalamualaikum.

Bacaan ini agak menarik dan hati aku terpanggil. Cubalah baca.

Sometimes I look around me, at my friends,
immediate family, and I realise I don't tell
them enough just how much I really appreciate
them letting me be part of their lives.

Sitting around and waiting for others to express
gratitude isn't very productive.

This is why I recommend that you think of two
people that you truly appreciate.

Then send them an email or call them on the phone
or go up and tell them that you appreciate them
and why you are grateful for what they do.

It's so easy to put it off and say that you'll
wait until you send them a birthday card or come
up with some other excuse to postpone it.

But do it today.

It's such an easy thing to do. Yet so difficult.

Imagine how you would feel if you got an email
out of the blue from a good friend, simply
expressing appreciation.

That should help motivate you.

You see, criticism doesn't ever match the power
of appreciation.

Not even constructive criticism.

So find two people and tell them you sincerely
appreciate what they do in your life.

They will feel good and you'll feel good for
making them feel good.

If you try this exercise let me know how it goes.

AND - I'd like to give you a big thanks for taking
the time to read this, for supporting me and our
team and for just being the wonderful person
that you are.

No comments:

::Window Shopping, Trendy and Design::

Doaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLv-Nnr8XhI&feature=player_embedded#at=42